At Winter Haven Adventist Academy (WHAA), a Seventh-day Adventist school located in Winter Haven, Florida, students are on a quest of discovery. Students, teachers, staff and parents work together to develop, and ignite the genius God has placed within each child.
- strong Bible-based philosophy that emphasizes scriptural studies, character development, and a personal relationship with God.
- more individualized instruction due to low teacher/ student (approx. 1/10)
- high emphasis on computer technology that is seamlessly woven into all subject areas. (Each child has a laptop or iPad for use in school.)
- exceptional curriculum that helps students begin to take ownership in the learning process
- a warm nurturing environment that encourages mutual respect, caring, acceptance, and tolerance
- a passion to learn and achieve helping to impart purpose, destiny, and desire for excellence
Our school is part of the world-wide Seventh-day Adventist school network. The Seventh-day Adventist educational system includes elementary and high schools, colleges, and universities in countries around the globe.
If you are interested in receiving more information about our school click on Contact Us.
Florida Conference Seventh-day Adventist schools admit students of any race, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, and sexual orientation. Our schools do not discriminate on the basis of any of the aforementioned categories in decisions for admission, discipline, or application of education policies. We promote a sharp focus on learning and caring while requiring all students to adhere to behavioral expectations set out in a strict code of conduct supported by the Biblical beliefs of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.